We are hiring!
Lucy Kemp Jewellery is a small dynamic creative business. As our team has grown we have created the new role of Studio/Office Manager to lead the business as it grows.
The suitable candidate will have experience managing a team, a knowledge of COSHH and health and safety procedures, be confident and organised so that you keep the office and studio running smoothly, must be flexible and able to work to your own initiative.
- Oversee the efficient running of the team.
- Answering phone calls, follow up on phone calls and contacts as appropriate
- Answers general emails and postal correspondence with customers and suppliers.
- Processes expenses and invoices
- Creates budgets and orders office supplies
- Files and archives accurate records
- Contact suppliers
- Manages health and safety as well as fire regulations within the office
- Negotiates and manages office insurance contracts
- Manages office subscriptions to magazines and online resources
- Monitors training material and confirms it's all up to date
- Manages the customer complaint procedure
- Organises and audits the company's systems, databases, and procedures
- Prepares weekly and monthly reports for the directors
- Provides administrative support for the directors as needed
- May take care of payroll procedures and process customer orders
- Help keep the team motivated
- Staff Appraisals
- Organising staff leave
Office Manager and Qualifications:
Prior Office Management Experience Preferred; Proficiency in Microsoft Office; Good Communication Skills, Both Verbal and Written; Exceptional Organisation Skills; Professional Telephone Manner; Appropriate Mathematical Skills; Ability to Perform Under Pressure; Excellent Customer Care Skills; Ability to Maintain Strict Confidentiality; Ability to Prioritise Effectively; Keen Attention to Detail; Ability to Work Well Under Pressure; Excellent Time Management Skills; Excellent and Accurate Data Entry Skills; Positive Attitude; Reliable and Dependable. Driving license preferred.
The role is initially 20 hours per week over 4 days. Rates of pay from £10 per hour depending on experience, rates can negotiated for the right person. Staff discount on Lucy Kemp Jewellery. Annual leave 5.6 weeks per annum.
Applicants must include cover letter and CV. Please email to email@example.com
Closing date 13 May.
Start date as soon possible.